- Do I need to credit the artist? If so, how do I credit the artist?
- First off yes, any time you use someone else work you should be crediting
them for their hard work. Before everything you download on Uptona is a
button called credit, this will download a text file to your computer with
all the details needed to credit.
- How can I make royalty off my content?
- You can make royalty off your content by uploading it to Uptona and sharing
your links on all your social media accounts.
- Ok so you pay me… How, when?
- Payment happen via PayPal but do remember to add your PayPal account email
to your account settings page. Now payment is disbursed at the end of every
month and you have to have at least $5 until we will issue a payment.
- How much for me to signed up?
- Uptona is free to sign up and use.
It’s as easy as that
- Get paid
- Uptona is not liable for copyright infringement by its users. Please send
DMCA notices via email; be sure to include as much information (most importantly
the URL) as possible.
- How can I get my content on the homepage?
- Uptona uses a complex algorithm that finds the best performing content
at the current time to showcase on the homepage. The quickest way to be
featured on the homepage is to share your content with your following.
- What link should I use to promote my audio?
- The best link to use is the randomly generated link for each content that
- What social media do you support?
- Uptona supports all major social media’s, if we don’t have a social media
platform you can always just use Uptona randomly generated link to promote
- I only use a mobile phone, will that work.
- Here at Uptona we know that more than 80% of our user are mobile so we
follow a standard called “mobile first”. What this mean is we focus on
giving you the best mobile experience we can.
- So, I have a cover image for my audio, can I use it?
- Of Couse you can and should, it adds a personal touch to each one of your
songs. If you don’t have a cover image, we will use your profile image,
so all you followers know that this is your page.
- I uploaded a song and need to edit it.
- This is very common question and to answer it. Yes, all song is able to
be edit after the initial upload. Just go to that song and click the edit